|
~Previous Posts~
~Things to do~
~Credits~ |
Saturday, March 11, 2006 NUS Openhouse
I think I'm losing my voice. I have not been talking so much in my life before I think, repeating the same thing over and over again. Meet up with a few pretty interesting character, especially this family. The father wanted the kid to do chemical engineering but the kid wanted to do chemistry. Oh well, I never know if what I said was politically and morally correct. I guessed I just said what I have to at that point of time. Sheesh...
Tomorrow another long day. It seems like we're the only ones who were there for the whole day for the 2 days. Even the lab techs are needed to go for 1 day. Sheesh.. I hope I don't lost my voice after tomorrow... MY THROAT HURTS!
link | posted by trom_piggy at 9:49 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |